Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So I blogged about Thai cooking, Japanese food before, Asian in general so I thought I would talk about Indian food. Again.
Although I don't know as much about Indian food as I do about Japanese cuisine(but with Japanese food I have only made it once. It was sushi. The recipients weren't very gracious about trying it though. But that isn't surprising now). I do cook Indian more often. I have made, Lamb curry, cauliflower stir fry, shrimp curry, Masala Omelet, and Tandoori chicken. I have also used various ready to eat Indian meals which I have been happy with. As I mentioned my brother cooks Indian as well and I believe more often. He has even made the bread all by himself.

I hope to be able to make Samosa's someday, which is my favorite Indian appetizer.

No comments: