Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Though my life is still has the same problems I still have to eat and at least I now have a working oven. Yay! I still have recipes from when I was at the mercy of my handy dandy slow cooker.

I pretty much have only a few recipes on how to prepare pork chops and I wanted to increase my choices.

I found a recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Chops over at Eat Cake for Dinner. It was filling and tasty. Be cautious of how much liquid you add however because if it is too much then you also need to increase the spices. I paired it with some rice which is my carb of choice for dishes like these and some corn. Yum yum.



Slow Cooker Pork Chops

4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. chicken broth
pepper


Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth. Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt). Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top. Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours. Serve over rice.

No comments: