Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My first taste of pizza was not the Italian kind with cheese, tomato sauce, and basil. It was Lahmajoon. Or as I like to refer to it Armenian Pizza. A thin crust dough topped with ground meat, tomato sauce and Middle Eastern spices. It can be found in the freezer section of Middle Eastern shops. Just pop one or two in an oven and bake till warm and enjoy. It is served individually instead of a slices. Niel enjoys it as much as I do. Lucky cause our freezer usually is stocked with it. If you want to make one yourself try this recipe.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Something different..hmm looks good though.

foodiechickie said...

It's nice and spicy.

Yvett said...

It sounds good. Do you think it'll make a huge difference if I don't use lamb?

foodiechickie said...

I don't think it should. Just as long as the crust is really thin and the tomato pretty spicy it should be fine.