Friday, February 24, 2006

So Wednesday night I started feeling sick. I don't normally get sick often. The Gods must have pity on me since I seem to have my fair share of other medical ailments. Niel recommended I try his Coldeeze. Luckily we had some in the medicine cabinet from his last bout with the sniffles. He purchased some soup for us(egg drop for me, wonton for him) and we sat on the couch and watched Myth Busters as I let the Coldeeze do its magic. Next morning I was feeling much better. That stuff is amazing. However the pesky germ was a fighter and at work I started feeling gross again. I had a fever and the worst sore throat. Actually not the worst. I have had strep before and that is the worst sore throat EVER. About two I left work and went home to rest and remedicate myself. Again I have to praise Coldeez because although you are sick you never feel sick, until you miss a dose that is and then you're back to feeling like poop. So right now I am feeling well, knock wood and will go into work. So if you feel the beginnings of a cold take Coldeeze. No they are not paying me for my blogammercial but I would welcome any free Coldeeze.



Song Stuck In My Head: "City of Blinding Lights" by U2

Craving: To be home

6 comments:

Bird On A Line said...

Yeah, I think I need to get me some. I'm not feeling hot today (or yesterday). blech.

Mimi said...

Well, I bet I have a worse cold than you and I've had it for six years, it seems like, and I took Zicam starting yesterday and still feel like crap, so how do you explain that? Is it psychological, do you think?

foodiechickie said...

VC hope Coldeez works for you. Feel better soon!

That does sound bad Mimi. Hope you feel better soon too.

Lisanne said...

Ani, I'm *so* sorry that you have a bad cold [or the flu?]. Feel better soon ... glad the ColdEeze is working well for you! I'll have to keep that in mind. We all have colds right now, too. :(

MarylandMommy said...

We just got over the "cold crud". Hope you feel better soon!

foodiechickie said...

Uch I guess the sniffles are going around. I hope you all feel better Lisanne!! Try the Coldeeze. Niel took it during his cold and he said it helped then too!

Oh my gosh I thought you said cold crup. I miss read MM. Glad you are getting better.