Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day all. Hope everyday is as wonderful as today is expected to be. Well New York City got the worst snow storm in its history. 27 inches of snow fell. 27 inches!!!! In anticipation of not being able to do much because of the snow we stocked up on supplies during the week and cozied ourselves in for TV and movie watching. Watching the Olympics is fantastic! We also cleaned and did stuff we had been delaying because the winter had been so mild. Niel and I also went sledding. That was a fun snow activity! Pictures
here.



Song Stuck In My Head: Dominick The Donkey

Craving: For my appointment to go well.

9 comments:

Mike said...

Looks like you guys had fun. But you both need to work on your snow angel technique :-).

Rachel and I are going snow tubing tomorrow up in the mountains, I can hardly wait.

foodiechickie said...

Both of you have fun on your snow adventures.

S said...

I want some snow! Just a little. It was supposed to snow here Saturday but it only rained. blah!
Happy Valentine's Day!

foodiechickie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you! Wish I could send some snow your way!

Lisanne said...

Whatever appointment you have, I hope that it goes well. Yeah, we heard about your *huge* snowstorm ~ well, blizzard! Don't send it on up to us, OK? hehe :) Jeff is in NYC overnight tonight for work.

foodiechickie said...

Work appt. Ah well. You guys got plenty of snow by you. Do not need any more.

Yvett said...

I wish we could've had a little snow here this winter. At least for one day. Oh well, we are in the 70's now and I think there is no way I'll get my wish. I thought of you and ljc when I heard about the storm. I heard that people were just stranded and trapped indoors. Let's see how many snowstorm babies arrive in 9 months.

Keep warm!

MarylandMommy said...

Happy Valentine's Day (late). You guys got more snow than MD did. Wow! Sledding looks fun!!!

foodiechickie said...

If I could pack some snow and make sure it wouldn't melt I would send it down to you. LJC is pretty far upstate from me to the west. Not sure how much snow they got really? I think it has been snowing up there all along just not as all as once as NYC has. It's like the snow angels forgot about the snow in NYC and then dumped it on us all of a sudden.

You too MM! See MD got a normal amount of snow. But the side walks have cleared up pretty well and its been sunny. I just hope it melts some more before the rain on Friday.