Tuesday, August 09, 2005

First I am soooo relieved the shuttle Discovery landed safely.

And Spring Fling, the second in the Collective Souls journal project arrived via the lovely Amanda. I love the circle wrapping paper. She included neat, fragrant soaps, which I placed in my bathroom as a room freshener. Amanda did a fabulous job with her pages! I'm on the beginning end of this journal project and each journal is even more lovely than the last. They just keep getting better and better! Niel and I looked at this journal also together and marveled at Amanda's pages and everyone else's. Below are pictures of Spring Fling. I'll post my pages when I am done with them. Thanks Jes for coming up with the great idea, your words encouragement and the trinket in each shipment!! Next person who gets it after me is Stephanie. Which is funny because she was the one who sent Believe to me. It's funny how it worked out.

 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


Song Stuck In My Head: "Damn Good Times" by They Might Be Giants

2 comments:

Yvett said...

Those are lovely. I so wish I would've started off on the project with you all.

foodiechickie said...

Hmmm ask Jessica and see if you can!! That would be cool! Good luck!