Friday, April 15, 2005

I received some more lovely birthday gifts today in the mail. I am blown away by people's generosity. People whom I never met but who are so thoughtful to think of my birthday with lovely comments, ecards, snail mail cards and presents. Thank you Lisanne(again), Enid and Jessica!!!!

Jessica sent me a lovely handmade bracelet in one of my favorite colors that came in a cute box in another one of my favorite colors, some type of flower from Taiwan that is sold through a Canadian website(too cool) and a cute cupcake card! Very kind of you! All gifts were wrapped with a pretty paper.

Enid brought me items from my wish list! Nigella Lawson's "Nigella Bites" and a cupcake recipe book! . I hope I can replicate some of the lovely designs! Thank you so much!

And Lisanne also brought me items from my wish list! A dinosaur pancake mold and I an Eloise Book! Woo hoo! I think I have the whole collection now. I am still so much of a kid at heart when it comes to some of my tastes.

Thank you so very much again and it was a real nice way to end the day after the fiasco Niel and I had to endure in dealing with the service industry. Time to send out thank you cards. Have a good weekend all. Click on pics to enlarge.



Song Stuck In My Head "Ain't No Sunshine" by Me First And The Gimme Gimmes

4 comments:

Jesser said...

Wow. Sounds like you got some awesome stuff. IMHO, you can never have too many cookbooks. They're one of my lil' weaknesses. Those and bags. Don't you just love those b'days that streeeeetch out a bit?

foodiechickie said...

Yeah I love cook books too. LOL. I so do love birthdays that stretch out!

Shelagh said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I missed it :( Sorry, I have not been surfing as often as I used too. Sounds like you got some lovely goodies!
Cheers, Shelagh

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Shelagh!