Thursday, April 14, 2005

I received a totally unexpected package on Wednesday. More birthday gifts! It was from Giao! It was kind of eerie how much she nailed what items I would like. I got a scrapbook, international stickers, scrapbook supply, stationary with my first initial on it and a strawberry growing kit (my first!) It was a very nice surprise! Thanks Giao!

 Posted by Hello


Please go show some blog love to a new blogger Holly! Yep Holly has a blog now. So please go comment on her bloggie. She's nice, funny and loves cats.



Song Stuck In My Head: "Only You" by Yaz

4 comments:

Giao said...

Ani, I only snuck in some time online today (all our pc's are packed up!), but I am so glad you liked the little gift I sent. I am so sorry it was late. =}

Hope you get loads of berries! You can scrapbook abouot them!! ;)

foodiechickie said...

I don't know how you found the time to do it with moving and all. Good luck with the move girlie!

justJENN said...

ONLY YOU by Yaz.

My fave.

foodiechickie said...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!