Thursday, December 09, 2004

People magazine recently had an article about a new restaurant in Paris where patrons can dine in the dark. I thought it was a wacky concept. Then I read on Karen's blog there is also such a place in Australia. In my search I also found out that Munich also has a similar restaurant. Not so wacky after all I guess. Speaking of interesting dining concepts on Tina's blog she mentioned in Arizona there is a restaurant called Cereality that just serves (have you guessed yet.....) cereal! I also read about it on Just Jenn's blog but I don't remember though if they opened one in California or not. Then on Progodess's blog Rachel mentioned that a Cereality also opened a location in Philadelphia. Thanks to Maria for the link to Cereality also. What great marketing ideas to make their establishments stand out!

No comments: