Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I love it when Niel does the food shopping. He always comes home with something neat. This time he came home with frozen turnips for me. He knows I love them. Last time he brought home frozen squash. Yummy things for me to eat when Niel goes camping in a few weeks.

Two cool sites to check out: The Pretty Purse and Oh Theo

Has this season’s American Idol felt particularly angry to anyone? The first season was novel and everyone pretty much knew who was going to win. The second season everyone seemed to enjoy both of the contestants and they are now equally doing well.
But this season seems so much angry. I know it’s a competition, but the contestants seems to be taking it better than some of the fans. I don’t understand why it has to be a popularity contest? It’s not about your state, but who can sing. So even though my pick LaToya was eliminated (sniffle) I wish whoever wins well.

Some buttmunch tried to attack my home computer and when I get my hands on who it is they wish they never tried what they did. It makes me really sad that people are so unhappy that they try to ruin other people's happiness.

4 comments:

Mike said...

M-Unit
I don't watch American Idol religiously, I just tune it in occasionally. But it seems that Simon is the one who always starts problems. He fights with contestants, he fights with Randy, he fights with Paula. He's a menace. hehe and I love your use of the word buttmunch. That's a word that doesn't get used nearly enough :-). So I will say this Simon Cowell is a buttmunch!!! ;-)

foodiechickie said...

Thanks. I can see how people can see Simon as a butt much, but honestly Simon is the only one that gives any advice. Maybe you tune in to one of his tirades but he is honest. His honesty is quite frank at times I must admit, but better than Paula lying to these contestents.

Mike said...

I agree that Paula doesnt have a spine, and she is nice no matter what. But I think Simon is just the opposite. I think he is mean no matter what. There is a way of giving constructive criticism without verbally scarring someone. I just don't agree with his style. It's a shame, because I think he knows a lot about the music industry and what is expected, but he has no couth. I think he intentionally insults people because he knows it creates controversy and attracts viewers.

foodiechickie said...

That part is done on purpose.