Friday, April 02, 2004

The movie The United States of Leland looks very interesting. Ryan Gossling is a phenomenal actor. I think we will end up seeing that as well as
Walking Tall.
We both love wrestling and The Rock is very entertaining. A movie that I might just see is 13 going on 30. It looks very cute.

I believe I broke my Arcade Game. I only played it a few times also. Doh.

Here is an old Friday Five, there is no new one this week. After reporting last week that I only had one old Friday Five left. I accidentally found a bunch more. Tee Hee.

1. What makes you homesick? Talking to my grandmother and aunt out in California. I hate that everyone is so far away.

2. Where is "home" for you? Home for me is being anywhere that Niel is. I feel unconditionally loved, supported and not judged.

3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? Well Niel in general and any Armenian foods or smells of food and even a particular brand of Armenian cigarettes. If I smell it here it reminds me of him.

4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? Well mile wise from New York city to Armenia. My family went back to Armenia when I was 10. I guess that would work in reverse as well since I was born in Armenia and came to the U.S. at the age of 5.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?Hmm cleaning, maybe see a movie, and go to my parents house on Sunday. We're celebrating both her and my birthday together. We always have.

No comments: