Friday, April 02, 2004

Niel was not feeling to cheery on Friday so I made some Gnocchi from scratch to try to cheer him up that way. It was awesome. I think I might use this as a side dish for Easter.

Sir Peter Ustinov passed away on March 28. I only recently discovered this gem of an actor when I watched Quo Vadis on PBS. He played Nero. He has been in 87 movies and contributed to more. I only wish I had knew of him earlier. If you haven’t seen the film and have the time to spare. It is an excellent movie.


My heart goes out to the families of those soldiers that died in Iraq while at a stop light. I cannot imagine being a family member of a soldier where each day they wonder is my child, husband, wife, or any relative ok. Is that them that was hurt or killed that I heard about on the news. My heart also goes out to the soldiers who were mercilessly murdered while just doing their job. May they rest in peace.

No comments: