Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I was finished with all my ads by 2 pm yesterday. This time of year my office tends to slow down and our phones were down for a day and a half. After all the ads got done I was doing everything possible so I did not have to file all the insertion orders for my territory. I should actually be filing them after I put in the order but that is a different story. So I cleaned out my personal and work email. I got a new cup of water, I went to the bathroom, I had some yogurt, I gossiped and so on. I did eventually file the darn things.
Tonight's dinner Shake and Bake pork chops, cheesy cauliflower(ala Green Giant)) and baked perogis(ala Mrs. T's).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I recently brought a yoga tape(which I found on
Rainy Sunday Daily's
blog) and I thought I would give it a try. I have heard about yoga for a while now as a means of getting in shape and I thought why not. I'll let you know what happens. I have this image in my head as what I look like, but everytime I pass a mirror I am always shocked at what I actually look like...who the fuck are you? I have said to the mirror.

No comments: