Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day!



In lieu of Valentine's day I have posted an old Friday Five. Also you can now see my pics. Niel found a way to upload them onto a site that everyone can view our photos. Enjoy!

1. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone else? I have cooked dinner. I also
occasionally leave little notes or send emails just saying I love you.

2. [pardon the cosmo question] What are your erogenous zones? neck &
back

3. How old were you the first time you had sex? Care to expound? I do not wish to answer this question nor do I need to know any of your answers either

4. What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex? I don't wish to post this answer either.

5. Do you have plans for valentine's day or is it just another
day? Movie and to eat dinner.

I know America is much better than most of the countries around the world; however our current administration is evil and even though it looks like Kerry might win he is the lesser of two evils. I can't believe I just typed that in. Anyway maybe reading these two articles might make anyone of you change your mind about voting for Bush. He and Rumsfield I hope will be ousted soon.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040213/D80M86780.html

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040213/D80M86780.html

Also to keep my page looking some what organized. I decided to take out the maps of countries and states from the side and just put them in a post.




create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide




create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide


No comments: