Friday, January 23, 2004

I thought I found the best fast food sushi place near my office. But I was wrong. Maybe it is because I ate there three times in three weeks and I got sick of it, maybe it is because I suspect it is run by Turks(pooh), or maybe it just sucks and I was wrong. Anyway I am no longer eating there which is good because now I don't have to feel guilty any longer.
I gave in and I am learning how to neat. I tried once in college but never finished learning and my coworker Elain knows how so she is teaching me. I will post my progress if any. My first and only thing I can make is the scarf I promised Niel seven years ago. So you know I am very far behind.
I found this neat site for questions and I thought it would be fun to post questions on fridays. So please answer in my comments section and enjoy!
At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? Hey Ya by Outcast

2. ...food? Anything Thai

3. ...tv show? Friends sniffle.

4. ...scent? Michael Koors perfume

5. ...quote? Every flower has to go through a lot of dirt, by Laruen Bond.

No comments: