Wednesday, August 20, 2003

The plumbing is still not working. I hope when I see my doctor tonight he can give me a better explanation then take a suppository which did not work. I hope he refers me to someone because I and Niel cannot take anymore of this.
Yesterday I had a soup and salad for lunch to give my tummy some light food. I had a seafood bisque. It was my first time trying it and it was a yummy experience. I think Tarragon was in the soup. It was soo tasty.
I saw an interesting article on the state of politics in modern society.
There is also a good book out about Central Park called 212 Views of Central Park . The pictures are amazing and it shows a totally different perspective of New York.
I really want Indian food right now but I don't want to eat since I can only do number 1. Oh lament.

No comments: