Thursday, July 31, 2003

I think it's funny how often people choose to misunderstand one another. I won't name names but now that person is acting like they are the better person when in reality they totally misunderstood what was being said. But knowing this person for a long period of time I believe that they are a bit slow anyway. It is sad because we are never going to be close and that person's thoughtlessness is going to drive a bigger wedge.
Onto happier news, I finished the school theme frame. I am next working on a boat theme frame. My hubby is nice enough to pick up white paint for me because the blue I picked up is too dark and didn't think about getting white. Silly me.
Tomorrow the hubs and I are off to our little two day adventure..I hope the weather is good, we have fun, and everything goes well.

No comments: