Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Easy Apple Dumplings

I've made this recipe previous but it was a very long time ago. But I had some free time and decided to make it. I think I don't make it very often not because it is time consuming but because it is so easy and delicious, and I would gain a gazzilion pounds.


Easy Apple Dumplings
Goodnessgracious.com




Ingredients
  • 3 cans of crescent rolls (24)
  • apples (24 pieces)
  • 12 oz can of Mt. Dew
  • 1 c butter
  • 1 1/2 c sugar
  • 1 T cinnamon
Instructions
  1. Preheat your oven to 350.
  2. Core, slice and peel your apple. (The recipe says into 1/8th pieces, but my slicer does 10 pieces, so I just eat the extra two slices as a treat!)
  3. Roll each apple slice in one crescent roll starting with the small end making sure the entire apple slice is covered, then pinch it closed.
  4. Place in a greased 9x13 dish.
  5. Repeat with remaining apple slices and crescent rolls.
  6. Melt your butter and mix in your sugar and cinnamon.
  7. Pour your butter mixture over dumplings.
  8. Pour a can of Mt. Dew over everything.
  9. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes until golden.

No comments: