Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeno Dip

Peruvian food is a favorite in my household. Flavorful roasted chicken, yuca and Chaulufan rice. And their green sauce oh my word it is phenomenal. I dip the chicken in it. The yuca in it. Sometimes I put some on grilled steak. It's flavor country. And here is an easy recipe I can make at home so I don't have to pay $5 a tub. Heh.



Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip
Adapted from: http://whoneedsacape.com/2012/11/take-out-fake-out-chuys-creamy-jalapeno/
Ingredients
  • 1 cup real mayonnaise
  • 1/3 cup buttermilk
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1-4 oz. can chopped jalapeños (cut this in half if you don't like spicy)
  • 1-4 oz. can chopped green chiles
  • 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1-1 oz. packet of dry ranch dressing mix
  • 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
Instructions
  1. Throw all ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Enjoy as a chip dip, salad dressing, or sauce!
  2. Refrigerate any leftovers- the flavors meld and get better overnight. Yummm!


No comments: