Though I normally like my artichoke dip with spinach this one is has a lot of flavor to it. Adding extra garlic helps. The recipe is very easy to put together and can be done minutes before your guests arrive and served with veggies and crackers.
adapted from A Taste of Home
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Paprika, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic
- and pepper sauce. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with paprika if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top is
- lightly browned. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.