Monday, August 26, 2013

Greek Style Zucchini Salad

It definitely has been the summer of the salad. But I can make meals out of them. And feel full.
This recipe is going as one of my favorite salads. I've always loved zucchini cooked but now I think I like raw zucchini more. It goes great with dill, feta, garlic and I lemon juice.


Greek Style Zucchini Salad
From Closet Cooking

Ingredients:
1/2 pound zucchini (grated)
1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
1 tablespoon dill (chopped)
1 green onion (sliced)
1/4 cup feta (crumbled)
1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
1 tablespoon olive oil(I ommitted)
1 clove garlic (grated)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Mix the zucchini, mint, dill,green onions and feta in a large bowl.
2. Mix the lemon juice, zest, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Toss the salad and the dressing.
4. Chill in the fridge for several hours to overnight before serving.

No comments: