Monday, May 20, 2013

Steak Salad with Crumbled Blue Cheese

I think I have posted this steak salad recipe before but it is so good and easy to put together why the heck not. The flavors of all the ingredients go so well together. Next time I think I will get premade ranch already as this one a bit too salty. Or use much less of the packet. Or even a different dressing would be fine. Heck I might throw in some avocado in there also next time. Yum.



Steak Salad with Crumbled Blue Cheese

Adapted from
http://richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com


Ingredients
Sliced Steak Tomato slicesChopped green onionsLettuce of choiceCrumbled Blue CheeseHidden Valley Ranch from the packetCilantro (optional)Salt and Pepper to taste


Directions
This is really self explanatory. I sliced up the steak that was in the fridge and heated it for about 25 seconds. I didn't want it hot but I didn't want it cold either. Put some lettuce in a bowl, then the steak, add some sliced tomatoes, crumble desired blue cheese and then pour some ranch dressing on top. Salt and Pepper to taste. Top with a few more onions and cilantro.

No comments: