Abby tagged me!
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I use a lot of toilet paper. I always have. My parents complained about it. Niel just deals with it. I like to be clean. So sue me.
2. I had a stuttering problem when I was younger. Finally went to speech therapy in high school. Now my stutter is hardly noticeable. So I feel for anyone that has a speech impediment. I should have majored in speech therapy in school.
3. I almost died as a baby. The hospital I was in wasn't very sterile. I acquired an infection. My parents took me to another hospital where I stayed for a month fighting for my little life.
4. I hate to clean, but I like a clean house. And since I don't have a maid nor would I want a person looking through my things so I clean myself and with Niel's help. But we could be better at it. I will admit to this. We do a big weekly clean:dust, vacuum, sweep and wipe the floors. Clean the counter tops. Range. The wood on the cabinets. The bathroom. Change the sheets and towels. Clean the mirrors. And during the week I upkeep. But we could me more organized. If I am feeling adventurous I wipe down the walls. Since we're getting rid of a lot of stuff I think the closets and bottom cabinets will be more organized. I think a person should take responsibility and have pride for their space. Fantastic with bleach is a fabulous cleaning product.
5. I always forget something when I am leaving the house.
6. I eat egg rolls and pizza strangely. I pick out the filling from the egg roll. I separate the inside of the roll from the outside. I eat one or the other first. Then I eat the filling. With pizza if there is a topping I pick that of, then the cheese then I eat the dough and crust last. I told you it was strange.
7. I like cherries and cherry pie but I can't stand cherry ice cream.
Have a good weekend everyone.