Got tagged by Mother Mother Ocean.
4 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I try to cook a different meal we have never tried before each day of the week.
2. When we have the AC or fan on when it is unbearably humid I still have to wear a hat because the cold gives me a headache.
3. I like looking for and finding recipes.
4. I prefer the temperature to be in the 60's or 70's. Nothing lower or higher.
4 HABITS I HAVE: I guess these can be good or bad.
1. I am constantly battling not biting my nails. I did very good for a few months and I had lovely long nails. Then I didn't go to a salon to get them shaped and tried to cut them myself. Save money and all. I am low maintenance. That was a disaster and then I started to bite them again. Well now I have stopped again biting again. A constant struggle.
2. I can hoard things. Have been changing that.
3. I'm polite to servers. Even if they suck.
4. I always put on moisturizer and sunblock. Being fair skinned I like to be good to it.
FOUR NEW THINGS I HAVE LEARNED OR EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS:
1. Folks you think you can rely on, you can't.
2. Life can throw a big curve ball at you.
3. Enjoy every single day.
4. I'm worthy.
FOUR THINGS I WANT TO TRY OR DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS:
Just for Niel and I and the people we care about to be healthy and happy.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people for this, but if you want to participate great. If not no biggie.
Funny thing on American Dad I want to share. I guess funny only for people who enjoy American Dad and Dog The Bounty Hunter.