Thursday, March 29, 2007

I enjoyed the stuffed pretzel I had last year. So I was happy to find some at the supermarket. The brand was Kim & Scott's. The company the Deen boys promoted on their own "cooking" show. I was so very disappointed. It was the worst filling I ever had. I didn't think that tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese could taste so wrong together. It was like they were fighting one another and could really use to be divorced. I hope I can find other brands to try. It was the one left in the freezer section I saw that day. Maybe that should have been an indication for me. LOL.

3 comments:

Yvett said...

Hmm . . . what other flavors do they have? I guess I could look in their website, huh?
It sounds like a good idea, I wonder why it tasted so bad.

Shannon said...

I would call them and complain and get your money back...

Jesser said...

Ugh. That's too bad. I hate being disappointed like that. Hope it wasn't spendy.