Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cheesecake is a relatively easy dessert to make and something nice to eat on a day like today. But sometimes a person has a hankering for one and just doesn't want to make it. That is when this said person can rely on Jello Cheesecake Snacks. I hadn't had them in years but I was very happy to find some at the supermarket the other day. I had a craving for this particular product and had to go to a few supermarkets, but I was finally succesful. Man Jello Cheesecake Snacks are tasty.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Ooh those look yummy perfect for today! Happy Valentine's day Ani. I am having fits again with getting to the comments on your page, I think it's my new browser Flock. I am working on it.

S said...

Have you seen the tub of cheesecake filling? It's by Philly and you're supposed to put the filling into a pie crust but I would probably eat it out of the tub! hehehe
Happy Valentine's Day-a day late :)