1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?? Hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them and puts them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white lights on house, color lights on the tree and in the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? The first weekend in December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My mother in laws roast pork.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The food.
8. When and how did you learn there was no Santa? What do you mean NO SANTA!?!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I try hard not too.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It's nice the first time then after a while I wish it would go away.
11. Can you ice skate? No:(
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I know it sounds corny but each day is a gift.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? So many things that I can't pick just one. Family, good friends, the Christmas cards, the food, the holiday cartoons and films, the lights, the cookies, the music....
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I don't have a favorite.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching A Christmas Story.
17. What tops your tree? The previous Old Navy Mascot in an angel costume.
18. Which do you prefer: Giving or Receiving? Both!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Too many. I love White Christmas and I'll be Home for Christmas and Hark The Herald Angel Sing. I like Bing Crosby's Christmas songs. But I don't care for him much. Humph.
20. Candy Canes- love em or leave em? I like the fruit ones but the peppermint ones for making bark.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story - "Daddy's Gonna Kill Ralphie!"
Here is a fun link from Lisanne. Pimp the nutcracker!! Have a good weekend everyone.