Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Niel was an extra big old help the nights I would have class. We would park the car by the craft store during the times I had a lot of equipment so I wouldn't have to lug it in to work and then to class. And he would stay late at work or hang out at the nearby Starbucks(there was all there was around for him...poor thing) and read and sip coffee or chai until I was finished. Other nights he would pick me up and make dinner. He makes a great Pastrami/bacon sandwich. The nights we didn't cook or reheat a premade meal we would get Egg Drop and Wonton soups and watch Myth Busters. Thanks honey I couldn't do it without you!!



Bacon grilling on the Forman(The only way Niel likes his)


Bread waiting to be stuffed


Pastrami heating up in a pan


The sandwich waiting to be eaten


More you say?!



UPDATE:IT IS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Song Stuck In My Head: Dominic The Donkey
Craving: A hat and gloves

4 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Thank you. Each of our hubbies if perfect for us:)

Niel said...

I'm holding you to that! :)

MarylandMommy said...

I will be right over!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

foodiechickie said...

Come on over! LOL!