Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I first thought this has got to be the most overpriced cake dome but then I took a closer look and its just not for holding a cake but also has an extra tray for chips and dips or for cold foods. The dome can also be used as a bowl, you know for popcorn or whatever. It's by Rubbermade. Besides being versatile I like to say the name of the line over and over again. Elegan, Elegan, Elegan. Elegan also sells a separate holder for cupcakes as well as other useful kitchen supplies. But I would get more use with the cake holder. Atleast for now. I added it to my Target wish list. And I sure could use it today.






Song Stuck In My Head: "Cry, Cry, Cry" by Johnny Cash
Craving: Not to drop the cake

6 comments:

Bird On A Line said...

Wow that thing looks complicated. Why all the parts?

Bird On A Line said...

Oh. Heh heh. I read that post real well now didn't I!?

DUH Victoria!

foodiechickie said...

Hmm I try to Multitask. I have to find Multi-Taskers Jess.

It's just a lot of parts VW but you don't use it all at once. You can use the dome and the plate for cake or cheese. You can use the dome for snacks. You can use the other part for cold(it comes for an underpiece for ice) or salty bevarages.

foodiechickie said...

Yeah this one is particularly neat.

Hannah said...

That's a really pretty design. Much nicer than my plastic one!

foodiechickie said...

And convenient than glass.