Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A fun yet somewhat gross time we had was when some friends were in town Friday night, Niel and I broke out the Holiday flavors of Jones soda. We found it at Target. Of course. Niel had actually wanted to try it last year but since we couldn't find any then we had the tasting extravaganza this year. Heh heh. What's nice about good friends is you can pick up where you left off, without feeling awkward. Pictures here and at Dave's Flickr account.



Song Stuck In My Head: "King Kong" by Jack Black on Saturday Night Live

4 comments:

Mike said...

I tried the mashed potato flavor soda last year. Someone at work brought it in. I came pretty close to losing it. It seemed like no matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of the smell and taste for hours. I think it smelled worse than it tasted.

Yvett said...

I saw them at Target this year too but I don't think I'd be able to taste them. Did you like any of them?

foodiechickie said...

You hit it on the head. It was horrific!

foodiechickie said...

Yvett I would say try them for the fun of it but didn't like any of them.

LOL Dave. LOL.