Haven't done a Friday Five in a while I decided to do this week's and last week's! Aren't you all in for a treat;P. Play along if you like. Have a good weekend. Stay warm. It's freezing in the city!!!
1. Do you get Veteran's Day off? If so, are you doing anything special? No I am here working away:(
2. Think of all the veterans you know and list them. Tell something you know about them. Thank you for doing what you do!
3. Do you know anyone currently serving in the military or military reserves? Tell something you know about them. No not currently.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. How much TV do you watch a week? Do you watch TV as a family? Do you limit
TV time for yourself and family? Oh I watch loads of TV. It's a good destresser for me. Usually I am knitting, or crafting or ironing or packing our lunches, so my brain doesn't get completely fried. Monday nights we tape King of Queens cause its on the same time as wrestling. Tuesday nights we watch Gilmore Girls, My Name is Earl, and The Office and maybe the King of Queens/How I Met Your Mother tape. Wednesday nights we watch Yes Dear and Martha Stewart Apprentice, Thursday nights it's Joey, Will and Grace and the original Apprentice with DAHNALD TRUMP!! And Fridays I watch Reba, What I like about You, and Degrassi. We tape the The Daily Show, Extras, and best week ever to watch Saturdays. Plus I tape some stuff on TLC. Sundays we watch The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. I do most of my reading on the train/bus commuting to and from work.
2. Who's your favorite actor and actress? What makes you like them (the movies
or TV shows there in?) I like a lot of actors and actresses. I like Ewan McGregor, Jason Lee, Ryan Reynolds, Julia Roberts, and Lauren Graham to name a few.
3. What's your top 3 favorite TV channels? TLC, Food Network and the Disney Channel.
4. What are your must-see TV shows? What draws you toward them? Is there a
certain type of TV 'genre' you tend to watch more than others? I like quirky, well written, thoughtful shows like The Office, Arrested Development, My Name is Earl, Family Guy, The Daily Show, Gilmore Girls and when Wonderfalls and Deadlike me were on. But I also like watching food or craft shows.
5. What are your 3 favorite movies of all time? How often do you watch them?
Do you own them on DVD/VCR tape? What makes you like these particular movies? Ay I have to narrow them down to three. Geesh. I don't know if I can do that. I might pass three. I like Napoleon Dynamite, all the John Hughes movies, The Badnews Bears, Fiddler on The Roof, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, the first Matrix, The Lord of The Rings, the original Star Wars trilogy and some others I just can't think of.
Song Stuck In My Head: "Day Sleeper" by REM