Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two interesting shows I saw this weekend that I forgot to mention is I Married and
Gene Simmons Rock School. I Married is about wives of musicians. The first one I saw was about Sebastian Bach and his wife Maria. They are very cute. The Gene Simmons show was better than I thought it would be.

Just Jenn Designs is now REOPEN! Check her store out TODAY!

Lisanne has come up with the great idea of a crockpot recipe exchange. Crockpots are good for everyone because you have a meal ready for you when you get home. Check out her August 23 entry for more details. When I am done with my recipe page I'll post about it. I already found the recipe and now to make a pretty page.

My new bloggy friend Amanda has a neat project too. A booklet of inspiration words. Go to her August 16 entry to learn more. This is what I contributed.

 Posted by Picasa


Song Stuck In My Head: "White Lines" by Grand Master Flash

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish we had cable and we could see the Gene Simmons show. Matt may or may not have a KISS tattoo on his sholder.

foodiechickie said...

Hopefully soon you'll get it! Hmmm a maybe tatoo eh?

Mike said...

Rock school was pretty entertaining. I saw the episode where Gene decides that the weird kid should be the lead singer.

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Amanda. I hope you get it soon. I mailed it out Monday.

I thought it was nice and surprising of Gene to nominate the red headed kid.

foodiechickie said...

Summer is a slow tv time and I've only gotten into a few reality shows. Thank goodness The Simpsons is coming back soon. And free movies on Cable. And the Fall movie line up looks promising.

Christina said...

Glad you are joining in on our recipe swap!

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Christina! Me too:)

foodiechickie said...

Yaaay! Glad it arrived!