Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I got a really cool package of sweets in the mail from
Jenn. It's from Hawaii, where she just returned from. Thanks again Jenn! Everything was yummy and Niel and I devoured it all. My personal favorite, the coca cola gummies.

 Posted by Picasa


I don't know what possessed me not to open the lovely yellow purse that Leslie sent me sometime ago for my birthday but I finally opened the bag to put my stuff in and inside I found a card, neat magnets, Hello Kitty Makeup and a cool nail file. Thanks Leslie!

 Posted by Picasa


If you get a chance please go read my review of The Hitchhikers Guide. Thanks!

Song Stuck In My Head: "B.Y.O.B" from System of A Down

4 comments:

Jesser said...

That's so cool ... like finding a $20 in the pocket of a bag you had stashed in the closet. I love truly-unexpected little surprises like that.

foodiechickie said...

Exactly!!

David said...

MSN Search Ranking Its Own Results
I'm sure it's happened to other search engines in the past, but MSN Indexes Ask Jeeves over at our SEW Forums looks at how MSN is listing fourth for a search on big blue pineapple chair its own search results ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian girl site/blog. It pretty much covers russian girl related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Amanda said...

Awesome goodies and there is nothing like finding something in a gift(purse). Cool!