Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I was pretty set on using Song as the airline I would fly to California to. Niel and I had used Song previously when we visited Seattle a few years ago, so I was familiar with it. And for an inexpensive airline, it really has nice perks. The stewardess give hot towels to clean your hands and each seat has its own television. One can watch movies, or tv with over 24 channels to choose fro(Food Network yes!), or play games against the other flyers. In case Delta (which is its parent company) switched me to a Delta plane I was prepared with two books and my Ipod for the long flight. Ok enough of my endorsement.

 Posted by Picasa


Song Stuck In My Head: "Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra

4 comments:

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Hi Ani....I love your "summary" of the trip!

Get ready!!! You have 2 journals on your way!!

Have you received either yet? You may get Believe first after all...Steph sent it Friday I think. Let me know if you need anything! LOL

foodiechickie said...

Thanks! No I haven't received either yet! I think you're right I may recieve Believe first. Maybe cause of the holiday it is late.

And Spring Fling is probably late because its from over seas. Heh!

Hannah said...

Thanks for the tip. I haven't heard of them, but I will keep them in mind next time we fly.

foodiechickie said...

No prob. Jet Blue is also another good one.