Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The concert was awesome! I had fun with Isabel. Hanging out and eating Korean beforehand. Sarah McLachlan is an incredible singer. It is obvious she is classically trained. Her voice is so strong. She sang all my favorite songs. And right before she sang "Ice Cream", her husband Ashwin, who is also her drummer, came out with an ice cream cone and started to offer some of it to the crowd.

Shanny emailed me this and I decided to share it. Play along if you like.

What time did you get up this morning? 6:10 am
Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the movies? Star Wars III
What is your favorite TV show(s)? Gilmore Girls, Scrubs
What did you have for breakfast? Feta and toast with scallion
What is your middle name? I do not have one.
What is your favorite food/cuisine? Favorite food is anything with cheese
What foods do you dislike? Asparagus and Artichoke. But that may change.
Favorite flavor ice cream? Strawberry
Favorite CD of the moment? I don't have one.
What kind of car do you drive? I don't.
Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese
What personality characteristics do you despise? liars, manipulators, back stabbers, phonies, controlling, intimidators, selfish, mean, evil, ruthless, heartless,impatient, rude, arrogance
Favorite item of clothing? PJ's.
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Great Britain
What color is your bathroom? Light blue
Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
Where you would retire to? Probably Florida
Favorite time of day? After work.
What was your most memorable birthday? 30.
Where were you born? Yerevan, Armenia
Favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating.
Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No expectations
Person you expect to send it back first? who knows!
What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale
Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
What is your shoe size? 8.5 to 10. LOL.
Do you have any pets? No:(
Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with family & friends? Nope.
What did you want to be when you were little? Archeologist
What are you doing today? Working hard for the money
Who is your alter ego? A business owner

Song Stuck In My Head: "Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan

4 comments:

S said...

I just posted my list! Glad you enjoyed the concert.

foodiechickie said...

Oooh thanks. I have to have a looky.

Hannah said...

Oooh! I love feta cheese! I had some one my salad for lunch today.

foodiechickie said...

Yeah wthe hubby and I love it too.