Monday, March 14, 2005

Another nice weekend. Too short as always. Did some chores, laundry and errands. Helped out Niel with his troop pancake breakfast. I am very proud of Niel. The dedication he has to the scouts, never missing events or meetings. It's amazing. I made baked goods and helped man the baked goods table with the cub masters wife. Niel also walked his brother's doggie. What a lucky doggied. Saw a commercial for Sin City on TV. I really want to see that. We saw Underworld on Cable. Visually it was very appealing but the story line was all over the place.

I am always on the lookout for new recipes breakfast recipes and I find its even better when any new recipe has me working with ingredients I already have at home. So I was pretty happy to find a recipe for Bacon and Cheese strata.

 Posted by Hello


8 slices of bread
8 slices of cooked bacon
1 cup of shredded cheese
1 14ounce can of diced & drained tomatoes
3 chopped scallions
3 eggs mixed
1.5 cups of milk

Heat oven to 325. Butter the pan you will be using and mix all the ingredients. Let it cook for 45 minutes and then bon appetit!

No comments: