Hello everyone time for the Friday Forum. I posted this week's version and an older one. If you like to play along please either post on your blog or in my comments. Have a good weekend.
1) When you write an e-mail, do you usually use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.? Or do you prefer to type a stream of consciousness message and not worry so much about the technical stuff? Do you spellcheck your e-mails?
I sometimes correct it and sometimes do not. Depends how busy I am unfortunately. I do spellcheck though.
2) Do you typically use emoticons/smileys and words like LOL or TTYL in your e-mail messages? What fonts/colors do you normally use, or do you use e-mail stationery? Do you use an e-mail signature? I like to use smiley's and only LOL in personal emails. I use black and white mostly and do not have an email signature.
3) How many e-mail accounts do you have, and how often do you check them? I have a personal e-mail account and one for work and check both frequently. About how many messages do you receive per day, and are you good about keeping up with e-mail correspondence? I get a ton. I return emails right away. Jenn recently brought to my attention that my email is not working properly so if I do not email you back. Leave a comment for me on the blog and I will get back to you.
Would you call yourself an e-mail junkie"? Yes my name is Ani and I am an e-mail junkie.
4) Do you subscribe to any e-mail lists, groups, message boards, forums, etc.? Yes, for the Friday Five and crafters. Why did you decide to join them? Friday Forum is fun and for to get more information for crafts. Have you made lots of close friends through these groups? Beginning to. Do you post regularly? Yes.
5) Who is the most recent person you've e-mailed? It was for work. What was the topic of your message? Work related:) What is the most recent e-mail that you've received? From various mailing lists and friends. What e-mail program do you use? Yahoooooo.
1) Do you enjoy furniture shopping? Why/why not? Yes I like looking at home furnishing periodicals and looking at furniture. It is fun for me. Have you made any furniture purchases recently, or do you plan to in the near future? Not recently. We don't have much room. How often do you buy a new piece of furniture, and where do you usually shop? So far our budget is limited so it's been Ikea or Target or any sale. Eventually when we have a larger home we will need various other odds and ends.
2) How would you describe the style of furniture in your home right now? That's a good question cause my husband and I were discussing this. Honestly we get what we like. His taste is a bit more modern while mine I guess would be country/rustic. Do you have matching sets, or is your style more "ecletic" or mix-and-match? We do have matching sets. What type of wood/finish do you typically prefer (oak, pine, natural, maple, mahogany, etc.)? I like more dark woods while Niel likes lighter woods. But like I said if something cacthes our eye we would buy it.
3) What was your bedroom furniture like when you were a child? I had a twin bed. And light furniture. Do you still use any of it in your home? It is in my parents home. What's the oldest piece of furniture that you own? Right now it would be my husband's green drawer.
4) Have you ever refinished a piece of furniture? Painted it? Sanded and stained it? Have you ever tried making a piece of furniture by hand? I have always wanted to try and hopefully when we have our own home I can get can do that. Right now we rent or as I like to call it "pay someone else's bills" and we can't really paint or any of that fun DIY stuff. :(
5) If we looked right now, what would we most likely find on your living room coffee table? Candles, coasters and napkins. What about on the nightstand in your bedroom? Pictures, and a coin jar.
Legendary stage and film actor Ossie Davis passed away at 84 today. Read more about his remarkable life.