Thursday, January 20, 2005

A few more talented people I would like to recommend purchasing from.

The first is Jessica who runs Rainy Sunday Crafts. I purchased a pretty fabric daisy themed book mark for a friend for Christmas.

 Posted by Hello


Here is a closeup.
 Posted by Hello


The second is Theresa who runs Sewing Star. I brought this cute kitty bag also for someone for Christmas.

 Posted by Hello


And check out Meghan's blog. I hope to be able to purchase one of her lovely prints.

So if you haven't already visited their stores and/or blogs, today is a good day to do so. Happy visiting:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, very cute. i wish i could sew!
Jen
@
jen14221.typepad.com

foodiechickie said...

They are very good! And maybe someday soon you can:)

slow poke kate said...

Hi! I went to the site to look for those bookmarks, and she didn't have them up anymore. ;( They are adorable!!

Your site has inspired me to get a sewing machine!!! :)

Collective Soul Gal in London,

foodiechickie said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for visiting and gosh thank you! How did you find me? My mom is an excellent sewer and I wish I caught on earlier. I hope to be able to do some home made gifts this year that entails sewing.