Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanks Giving To All!!

What I am thankful for:

1) Niel-he is wonderful and I appreciate all the wacky adventures he goes on with me and that he loves me for me

2) Our health and of our families and friends

3) A stable job with benefits and being good at it

4) A nice place to live

5) Food in our stomachs

6) Clothes on our backs

7) Not having any attacks and I hope it stays that way

8) The soldiers that protect us

9) My blog

10) Getting back to writing

11) All items from my childhood coming back

12) Good shows on TV: Scrubs, Sopranos, The Gilmore Girls, Arrested Development and Dead Like Me

13) Being able to travel to new places

14) Finding good books to read

15) New people I have met cause of blogger

16) Getting better at cooking

17) Life itself

18) Being able to laugh everyday






You Are the Stuffing




You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.



5 comments:

Peruby said...

I took that one yesterday, I was the stuffing too!

foodiechickie said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear Ani. I hope you had a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

...oops, that was Stef :) from daxiang!

foodiechickie said...

Thanks Stef! I hope you and Mike had and still are having a nice Thanksgiving weekend.