Friday, November 12, 2004

Because of Not Martha's blog I found neat new information about a new food magazine Chow that is out on stands and a food website The Splendid Table.

I have been a foodie for the longest time. I remember helping my mom cook as early as ten and I really couldn't wait to be able to cook on my own when I got older. The Food Network is my resource for food information and recipes and Martha Stewart's food magazine is my bible. I don't care that she is in jail and unpopular. I enjoy her recipes and crafts.

So I was real happy to find that there is yet another magazine and website out there about food. Yay!

The Food Network even has food games one can play on their site.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is a loon but makes such beautiful things!

I am in the midst of doing her beaded flowers... almost done with one! :)

Jessica
__
http://www.frecklegirl.com/blog

foodiechickie said...

Can't wait to see what you made.

Kimberly @ kimberussell.com said...

I love Martha Stewart. While I feel her sentence wasn't just, I know she'll come out of it stronger and build her company bigger than it was before.

She should be pardoned just on the basis of her macaroni and cheese recipe alone. (drool)

foodiechickie said...

Is this Seattle Stephanie? I gonna email you.

Seriously Martha's Mac & Cheese recipe is DA BOMB! Ha ha ha! Glad to see you're doing a little better.

curlygirl said...

Hey Ani, how are you? I've been so out of the loop lately. Haven't been doing much blogging but I hope to get back to it agian. Just wanted to drop a quick hello to you.

foodiechickie said...

I miss Seattle so!