Thursday, August 26, 2004

Fox has decided to bring back the Family Guy. I am soooooo happy about that. It had a huge following on cable and of course Fox not wanting to lose anymore money than they had when they dumped it, is bringing it back. Idiots.

Anyway the Family Guy is a super funny show and that is because it is smart and well written.

Niel and I saw a new show on VH1 last night called Totally Obsessed. We saw two episodes and some of those people, ok most of those people are disturbed. I wanted to cry atleast three times because I felt so bad for them. There was this guy that had 700 piercings in his body, and a woman that carries around Lord of the Rings Poster boards. She speaks to them and takes them out to restaurants! Then there is another woman who dresses up as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Geez.

I have really am enjoying the Olympics. I am a bit confused though why some people aren't happy when they receive a Silver or Bronze? I know the Gold is good but I thought getting the medal was like the icing on the cake? Isn't just going to the Olympics and competing the neat part?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Cool I didnt know they were doing new episodes of Family Guy. Thats great!!! Rachel actually bought me the box sex of season 1 and season 2 for Christmas last year. I wonder if Seth Green is coming back to do the voice of Peters son.

foodiechickie said...

Yeah they have beens showing reruns on fox for a couple of weeks now.

Yes he does the voice and Mila Kunis is Meg's voice and the short lady who was Ms. Swan for Mad TV does the mom's voice.