1. Your name spelled backwards. Ina.
2. Where were your parents born? Yerevan, Armenia & Sofia, Bulgaria.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your : I don't download anything.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Can't pick just one.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? It's been years. Too bad.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes
7. How many kids do you want? Can't decide.
8. Type of music you dislike most? I really like everything.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have a car? Yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No. Looks fun.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Noooooooo, neither.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Armenia. I went back for a visit too long ago.
16. Do you have a garden? No. I WISH! I'd have a flower garden & a veggie garden, a cherry tree, a hammock, nice chairs and table.
17. What's the size of your bed? Queen
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower morning and sometimes at night.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months? Napoleon Dynamite.
21. What's the next movie you want to see? The new Will Farrell.
22. Chips or popcorn? Why do I have to choose?
23. Have you ever broken any hearts? None that I know of.
24. Premarital sex? None of your beeswax.
25. Are you a good cook? Pretty good.
26. Orange or Apple juice? Apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you go to? It had to be Niel and it was a while ago. I don't recall where.
28. Favorite type of drink? Water.
29. Best thing in the world? Life.
30. Have you ever broken a bone? No.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes!
32. What is your favorite board game? Scrabble
33. What is your dream car? I don't know.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes.
35. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy. Stuff for the bathroom.
38. Who are you going to marry? I already am and happily.
39. Who would you like to meet? No one really.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Eyes. Do personality count also?
I am the mommy Kangaroo.
Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!
So many TV shows in July I want to see Dead Like Me, the new show about party foods on the food network, Inside Out on Trading Spaces, The Days on ABC, I Love The 90's and I forget what else.
A recipe I want to share I made successfully yesterday for dinner. I got it from the I Love To Cook, Cookbook.
Grilled BBQ and Veggies
2.5 Flank Steak(or any thin cut..Flank is pricey)
4 portabello mushrooms
1 large red and yellow pepper
1 large sweet onion(Vidalia)
Marinate the meat and veggies in the following marinade for four hours before grilling or overnight. Make sure to leave out the meat for about an hour before cooking to get it at room temperature. It is easier to cook.
1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
3 minced garlic
1 finely chopped shallot
half a cup of olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
Then you grill the food up and enjoy. We ate it with a Arugula, mozzarella, and tomato salad. Just cut up the cheese, tomatoes and line it nicely with Arugula, drizzle a little olive and season with pepper and eat away.