Tuesday, May 11, 2004

While in Disney at the English portion of the World Pavillion. I don't even know if this is the actual name of this part of Epcott, but this is what I am calling it. Anyway I purchased a British Cookbook and am excited to try the recipes. I am fascinated by most cultures, but particularly the countries that make up Great Britain. So I was happy to find a book of British recipes to experiment with.

Everytime our office recieves a cookbook they are not planning to review, I usally end up getting the cookbook. So I recently aquired I Love To Cook Coobook. Woo hoo more recipes to try!

For lunch I made Niel and me Shrimp Thermador.
I based it on a recipe from Rachael Ray. I am eager to try it with lobster tails as she did. I am eating it with a sweet potatoe and am enjoying it greatly!

Maria sent me this!
It is an 80's trivia game. Hee Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: