Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happy Cinco De Mayo to all!

Of course my mind is still on vacation. If I try really hard I am still in Disney. It's interesting the three of the four times we were there Disney had some kind of event. This time was the flower show which you saw pictures of and the last two times were a food showcase and a Star Wars show case.

Here is an old Friday Five I finally got around to posting:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Yes. I enjoy shopping. Depending on what kind of shopping it is usually because I need to replacing clothing I have destroyed by spilling something on or to stock the fridge/cupboard. I try to behave and only get a kitchen gadget only every few months. Luckily I have been getting them as gifts.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Stuff off of ebay. Yes I am getting into it a tad.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
I like both. I mostly only comparison shop online though.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
No. My parents purchased what we needed for my brother and I. Clothes, candy, etc. I guess that was good and bad.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
Can't really recall.

No comments: