Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Happy Passover to all that celebrate it.

I am starting to learn how to perl. I have knitting down pact and now onto the next face of knitting. It is an extra one or two steps, but just like the knit technique at first it is a bit frustrating. I took a picture as how I am coming along with Niel’s scarf. I still have a while to go. He will wear it by next winter although the way this “spring” weather is I wish I could make it earlier.

I have to exchange the gray yarn (I have for the other color in the scarf). It is a not as heavy. If I used this scarf it will make it wavy looking and I want it straight.

I also started on another project, but I purchased the wrong needles for it so now I have to get exchange those as well. I thought I was a step ahead and now I realize I am two steps back.

I went grocery shopping last night and saw these beautiful and wonderful smelling miniature roses so I just had to purchase some for me, my mom and Niel’s mom for Easter.

Last night's dinner was really tasty. I think I can also use it as an appetizer for a party. I flattened one tube of biscuits, and baked those for 10 minutes. I let it cool and put salsa, cooked ground turkey seasoned with salt, pepper, and chili powder, and jack cheese and let it cook for 5 minutes. It was so flavorful !!!! The actual recipe called for sliced deli turkey, but I thought the ground turkey would be as good. Tonight I am making chili pot pie. Mmmmmmm.

Here are the pics from Sunday’s party.

Today I am hanging out with Jennifer. Can’t wait.

No comments: