Friday, March 12, 2004

We didn't end up eating leftovers last night after all. Niel's mom invited us to go with her and Mike
to the Olive Garden . We haven't been there in a long while so it was nice.
I don't mind having left overs tonight though.

Last weekend we got a small can of paint to cover up the black spots on the wall in the living/dining room. I couldn't take looking at them anymore. We tried to match the color as closely as we could, but it turned out a bit lighter than the yellow that is already there. However I don't notice it.

I have a whole list of restaurants I want to try. I don't only want to leave them for special occasions. I 'd like to try:
Seas
Serendipity
The Sunburnt Cow
Eight Mile Creek
Medievel Times
Bubba Gump Shrimp

Once again here is the new Friday Five with an old one on the bottom. I only have a few old Friday Five's left.

1. What was the last song you heard? Hey Mama by the Black Eyed Peas.

2. What were the last two movies you saw? Starsky and Hutch and School of Rock.

3. What were the last three things you purchased? Containers, ice bucket and breakfast.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? relax, clean, take a lesson, and do laundry.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Niel, his mom, his brother, my mom, Megan.

Old Friday Five
1. What was the first thing you ever cooked? Most likely I tried to fry or boil an egg.

2. What's your signature dish? I don't have one yet.

3. Ever had a cooking disaster? Yes a few.

4. If skill and money were no object, what would make for your dream meal? Lobster!! Tasty!!!

5. What are you doing this weekend? Look at the new Friday five.


No comments: