Friday, March 05, 2004

Two Friday Five's. The top one is new and the bottom is old.

What was...

1. ...Your first grade teacher's name? I don't remember.

2. ...Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't recall if it was Saturday morning but it was Jem!

3. ...The name of your very first best friend? Jennifer. She was a pudgy Asian girl I met in kindergarten.

4. ...Your favorite breakfast cereal? Cheerios. I don't like sweet cereals.

5. ...Your favorite thing to do after school? Read while eating fudge pops secretly.
OLD
1. What's your favorite vacation spot? That is easy Disney world!!! Besides being a fun place it was the spot of my first date and honeymoon with Niel.

2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth? Washington Heights.

3. What would be your dream vacation? A month long trip England, Ireland, Scotland and Australia.

4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? It would be with Niel. I find him a lot of fun to be with. And no I'm not just saying this! Although Maria and A would be fun also.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Take it easy.


No comments: