Two Friday Five's. The top one is new and the bottom is old.
1. ...Your first grade teacher's name? I don't remember.
2. ...Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't recall if it was Saturday morning but it was Jem!
3. ...The name of your very first best friend? Jennifer. She was a pudgy Asian girl I met in kindergarten.
4. ...Your favorite breakfast cereal? Cheerios. I don't like sweet cereals.
5. ...Your favorite thing to do after school? Read while eating fudge pops secretly.
1. What's your favorite vacation spot? That is easy Disney world!!! Besides being a fun place it was the spot of my first date and honeymoon with Niel.
2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth? Washington Heights.
3. What would be your dream vacation? A month long trip England, Ireland, Scotland and Australia.
4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? It would be with Niel. I find him a lot of fun to be with. And no I'm not just saying this! Although Maria and A would be fun also.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Take it easy.