Friday, March 26, 2004

Today I am off from work. Yay. I do feel a bit guilty that I am lazying away. I know not a word and Niel is working learning a new skill. Sometimes I really enjoy being alone and other times I really rather have Niel with me. I don't remember much about my life before Niel and that is the honest truth. Last night we had a tasty cheat version of Shepherd's Pie. I think next time I will use real mashed potatoes and spices. I am a spices kind of girl. We watched The Run Down while we ate. I found it very enjoyable. This movie I wished we saw in the theaters. The Rock is very entertaining. Today I am going to make Spaghetti with Meatballs and eat it with some nice bread that I am making in the bread machine. Niel's boss was very nice enough to give us a bread mix to try. I am using a lot of Rachael Ray's recipe's lately. I sold a third item on my ebay list and looks like I will sell a fourth item. There are still 24 items left to decorate your home with. There is not a new Friday Five this week so I am using a old one. After this I only have one more old Friday Five left.

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Aries and yes very well

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? Anytime some gets me any clothing item that is too big. I know I am big but not thaaat big. Sheesh. If you have absolutely no idea get me a gift card to a book store, or Ikea, or Target or Old Navy.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? Anything my husband purchases for me. He puts a lot of thought into it. It tells me he knows me very well and takes time picking items out.

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? Well all my recent bdays have been nice because of Niel. But if I was given 2 plane tickets to somewhere different in the world for each bday I would be so very happy.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Relaxing a bit today. Eating a nice breakfast of feta cheese, tomatoes and pita bread. The rest of the weekend. Who knows? Laundry and cleaning? I can't wait to have an actual house so we can paint our rooms a different color and decorate on the weekends.

No comments: