Monday, February 23, 2004

I saw this on Shanny's blog and had to put it up on mine.

Instructions:
1. Copy this whole list into your blog.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you. Please add a comment if you do it so that I can come read it!


I don't like Diet Vanilla Coke.
I am an Aries
I like coffee.
I love to read.
I read every day.
I fret a bit if I don't have something in the house to read.
I don't smoke.

I can't stand to be around smoke.
I don't understand why people smoke.
I tried smoking once. It hurt. Plus, it kills you.

I like broccoli.
I love ice cream.
I prefer pie over cake.
I love my Mom.

I grew up in New York.
I love to eat seafood, especially crab legs and shrimp.
I love a veggie burger.
I don't currently have any pets:(
I've never been to Bermuda or Jamaica.
My favorite colors are maroon, hunter green, navy blue, sage and off white.
I hope to learn to drive.
I enjoy a variety of musical styles.
I like to spend time by myself.
I love to watch brainless TV (MTV, VH1, Family Feud, etc.)
I think chocolate is overrated.
I learning about new things.
I love my family.
I don't mind mini vans.
I'd rather be cold than hot.
I don't like artificial heat (like electric. Fire is ok.)
I like facial hair on men, but not full beards, or the mustache only option.
I think it's creepy when men are all slick and smooth (chests, legs, underarms).
I love to try new crafts.

I love learning new things.
I love to buy all the accessories and supplies for a new hobby (almost as much as actually doing the new hobby).
I love putting all of my new little things in cute little containers.

I don't mind putting up groceries, taking out trash, washing dishes, or unpacking from trips.
I love dusting, vacuuming, buying groceries, unloading the dishwasher, organizing, and packing for trips.
I don't like talking on the phone much.
I don't have much of an opinion of telemarketers.

I use the word hate loosely.
I am curious about people, especially about how other people live.
I am not as wealthy as I'd like to be.
I love to dance.
I can't dance to save my life.
I love, love, love, to sing on road trips. Loud, belting, 80's music.
I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I would like to learn to roller skate.
I love board games.
I don't drink often, or much, but I loooove frozen cocktails.
I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.

I might believe in UFOs.
I think snakes will kill me.
I loathe beer.
I like being barefoot, but when I wear sneakers, socks are a must!
I love flip flops.
I like silence at times.
I don't go to church often.
I believe in God.
I’m smart.

I have been known to procrastinate on occasion.
I hate procrastinating.
I always try to be a good person.
I have a knack for remembering things.
I don't have any children.
I'd love to own a mountain house for the summer/fall, and a beach house for the winter/spring.
I strive to do what’s right. Sometimes I mess up.
I can't stand to listen to a baby cry for long periods of time.

I could (and sometimes do) eat Chinese food once a week.
I like to people-watch.

I love to take pictures of almost anything.
I get bored easily at work. Blech.
I never broke a bone in my body.
I love the smell of cooking garlic and butter.
I like candles more than incense.
I have few close friends.
I have never been arrested.
I don't have any kids.
I didn't get a flu shot this year.
I love to watch movies.
I remember dreams almost as vividly as real life events.

I don't like being dirty, sticky, or smelly. Unless it's on purpose.
I wish my family in California were here.
I am easily annoyed, but not for long.
I like things a certain way.
I am a planner.
I love to make lists.
I have a complex mind.


I love to shop for other people, I always know what to get them.
I don't want to be famous.

I want kids (most of the time) but there are times when I think if I never have them, I'll be ok.
I appreciate honesty.
I can't stand it when someone lies to me.


I'm a bad liar.
I love to help people.
I love to give people gifts.
I do not like to wear clothing in layers. Just enough to cover me and that's enough.
I would buy more things for people "just because"—if I had more money.

I love to travel.
I love hotels.
I love to eat out.
I love to laugh, loudly.

I love to try the testers and free samples at stores.
I prefer showers.
I love iced, cold, water with a straw in a big plastic cup.