Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I found these random questions some where.


1. Paperback or hardcover books? Paper. They are lighter to carry and take up less space on the bookshelf. Although hard covers look prettier.
2. Color or B&W printer? Color! But black and white is also a color;)
3. Golden oldies or the newest tunes? Golden Oldies. People still remember The Beatles. I doubt the same will be said for Britney Spears.
4. Ice cream: in a cone or a dish? Cone. I want my full money's worth. Plus I like the crunchy noise.
5. Bath or shower? Bath. I feel dirty after a bath although they are relaxing.
6. Are you outgoing or shy? Very shy at first then you can't get me to shut up.
7. Answer the phone when it rings, or screen calls? I screen because our ansering machine pics up only after two rings.
8. VCR or TiVO? VCR & DVD. I am still in the stone age.